The best way to share your posts with new people just got easier.
Today CoPromote launches a new feature called Promote a Post. With Promote a Post you can select a recent post from your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr feeds to set up your campaigns. We’ve outlined the process below, but if you have any questions just let us know.
Here’s How to use Promote a Post:
1. Click on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr to pull up your most recent posts. (The network must be connected to CoPromote).
2. A window will pop up listing your networks and most recent posts
3. Click on the share arrow in the box on the top right corner of the message
4. The message will appear in the Create A Promotion box with the link
5. Review your final message and targeting choices. If all looks good, click Start.
As always, remember to check back and see how your promotion is doing by logging in and going to My Promotions. Look for the details button to open a panel to see detailed information on who is sharing your post, when, and on what network.