We’ve updated our mobile app with a Follow feature, better content previews, and a sharp Profile page that shows you all your relevant Stats at a glance.
New Profile page with Activity Stats, Audience Overview
- Audience Overview: The social networks you have connected and how many followers you have on each of those networks.
- Boosts: Posts that you have boosted and how frequently they fall into a given category.
- Shares: How many times you’ve shared other CoPromoter’s posts. This is good Karma and you earn credits to boost more of your own. Plus, it’s why we will built CoPromote, so good on you!
- Recent Activity: Last time you used the app to boost or share posts.
- Customizable Profile: Update your avatar and background so they match your socials.
- Followers and Following: These are your connections on CoPromote. These are similar creators with whom you’ve exchanged posts. Members who share each other’s posts once are over 90% likely to do it again.
- Follow Button: Add any member you like to your network by following them, even if you haven’t exchanged posts with them.
Download or login to the app to build your network and reach more people!
CoPromote uses an algorithm called Affinity Rank™ to match members based on interests as well as the type of content and media you’re sharing.
As you use CoPromote, Affinity Rank™ will track what you share and reject, and use that information to add requests to your share queue.
The more you share, the better our algorithm learns to match you with people with similar interests. Irrelevant requests can result in no shares, rejections, or getting blocked by other members. For the best results, focus on interests that are most relevant to your followers.
If you’re new to Headliner.fm and are having trouble connecting your Facebook account, it maybe because you are trying to connect a profile and not a page. Headliner can only connect Facebook Pages, not Profiles.
The easiest way to understand to understand the difference is that when a new person looks at a profile, they see an Add Friend” button and when a new person looks at a Fan Page, they see a “Like” button. You can easily see the difference in the screen grabs below. [Thanks to Dizz “Darryl” Johnson for letting us use his pages as examples.]
This is a Page, note the “Like” button.
This is a profile, note the “Add Friend” button.
If you don’t have a Facebook page yet, you can set one up easily by following the instructions here: Create a Page on Facebook.
Once you’ve set up your Page, let us know and we’ll like it from our Headliner page. New pages take a while to show up on Headliner, so dont’ worry if yours isn’t visible right away; once our systems update, you will see your new Facebook listed as option when you try to connect it to Headliner. Note: to connect a Page, you must be the owner or have administrator permission.
As always, if you have any questions, you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter (@Headlinerfm), catch us on live chat support during normal business hours, or emailing us at email@example.com.