You wanted a better way to find posts and creators.
Today, we have updated the dashboard with a bigger Search bar and added the ability to search for posts and creators by keyword or interest. You can also toggle in the sidebar to filter results by social network.
Once you find topics of interests, you can share the posts or add those CoPromoters to your CoPromote network. Once they’re in your network, you will see all of their future boosts.
Members who share your posts once are more likely to share your posts again, so building your network is a great way to scale your reach quickly through fellow CoPromoters you trust and your followers enjoy.
If a member’s post is disabled, it could be due to various reasons – they don’t have enough Reach, you’re not on the same networks, or they’ve withdrawn the post. To see all the reasons, check here: https://blog.copromote.com/faq/why-is-the-share-button-disabled.
Search for Posts:
Search for Creators:
Add Creators to Your Network:
Try it out!
CoPromote has always been an open platform where creators can connect, collaborate, and reach each other’s audiences. We are also an opt-in community, where members choose the content they wish to tell their followers about. The more original your content is, the better it will do on CoPromote.
To help you get the most out of CoPromote, we’ve outlined The Do’s and The Don’ts of Boosting below.
- Have a clear objective and target metrics to measure your success:
- Are you boosting this post to connect with similar creators? If your goal is to scale your network, your target metric on CoPromote is Shares.
- Are you boosting this post to reach new audiences? If your goal is maximum exposure for your content, your target metric on CoPromote is Reach.
- Are you boosting this post to build buzz around your work? If your goal is increasing awareness, your metric on CoPromote is Engagements.
- Set up your profile and your posts correctly before you boost them:
- Have complete profiles on social networks so people can easily see who you are and what they’re supporting.
- Make sure your name and avatar are easy to understand
- Maintain a low rate of fake or inactive followers
- Mention others involved in creating your content by name to get their attention
- Have a link directing traffic to your site where people can find out more about you and your content.
- Include a hashtag or keyword that will help make your content easier to find once it’s posted.
- Write clearly, avoid ALL CAPS and go easy on the hype.
- Pick the best category, not every category:
- The more similar creators are to you, the more likely they are to share your boost.
- The better the content, the higher your chances are of engaging and connecting with new creators and followers.
- Posts that are targeted irrelevantly will be rejected by other members and the moderation process.
- By sharing your posts, members are allowing you access to their followers. Honor their generosity by only targeting them with relevant content.
- If you’re a new and free member, make sure to share someone else’s post to activate your boost.
- By sharing you will earn Reach credits that you can use to boost your own posts.
- Sharing will connect you to similar members willing to support you.
- Members who support you once are over 90% more likely to share your post again.
- Sharing tells the algorithm what you want to see more, or less. The more you share the good stuff, the more it will become available for more members to share.
- Contests that require skill and submission of original content for judging
- Boost any posts that are not clearly written, compelling, informative, inspiring or entertaining:
- Posts that confuse members are more likely to be rejected or overlooked without being shared.
- Posts that are overly promotional or full of hype are also likely to be overlooked, flagged or reported.
- Over-select categories:
- Targeting audiences that are not relevant to your content will result in your account being flagged or blocked and your posts being rejected.
- Selecting irrelevant categories repeatedly can result in your account being closed.
- Share other members’ posts if they’re not a good fit for your followers.
- Every time you share, you tell our system to show you and others more of this content. If it’s bad or irrelevant content, it creates a negative experience for the community by making bad content more available to everyone else.
- If you share just to earn credits for your own boosts and then delete the shares, the credits will be removed from your account and returned to the member who boosted it. Excessive deletions of posts after they’re shared is considered gaming the system and can lead to having your account closed or your social networks banned from CoPromote.
- Share or boost posts that can be seen as:
- Spam or Click-bait of any kind
- Schemes (Get Rich Quick, Diet Pills, Miracle Cures, Make Money at Home)
- Overly promotional (most of the page is covered with ads)
- Selling Followers, Likes, Engagements, Plays
- Generated by bots or accounts with excessive fake follower counts
- Affiliate Marketing, Landing Pages, SEO services
- SEO or keyword-heavy
- Illegal activities
- Adult Content
- Sweepstakes that do not require skill or submission of content to be judged
5. Connect social profiles that are bots or have excessive fake follower counts.
- Accounts connected to bots will be closed and banned immediately.
- Accounts connected to profiles with excessive fake followers will be warned or banned at CoPromote’s discretion.
Questions? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help you out!
– Jorge, Moha, Sonya & the CoPromote crew
Boosting your Twitter and Tumblr posts on CoPromote is easy. Here’s how to do it in just a few clicks!
1. Connect Twitter or Tumblr to CoPromote
2. Choose a post and an audience
3. Share another member’s post
If you boost a Twitter post, watch your mentions for updates. For Tumblr posts, check your dashboard for reblogs. For more details and examples, check our blog and FAQ.
To join CoPromote, register with Twitter or Tumblr (or any of the available social networks): https://copromote.com/?tsid=yt_howtouse
Getting Featured by other CoPromote members on YouTube is easy. Here’s how to do it in just a few clicks!
1. Connect YouTube to CoPromote
2. Choose a clip and an audience
3. Feature another member
When your clip is Featured by another CoPromote user, an overlay with a link to your clip will pop up on their channel for 24 hours. For more details and examples, check our blog and FAQ.
To join CoPromote, register with YouTube: https://copromote.com/?tsid=yt_howtouse
CoPromote imports your posts from your social networks “as is”.
Not happy with how the text or photos looks? Here’s how to edit your copy or change the image in your post on CoPromote.
Click the arrows on the image to choose an image:
Click the “X” to remove the image:
Click on the headline or subhead to jump in the box and edit the copy: