In order to stay competitive, apps are constantly innovating. At times, the updates can be frustrating to members – just think back to every time Facebook updated something and hoopla that followed. It is understandable that consumers would be upset and, while there is little they can do about preventing changes in their favorite apps, there is a great way to stay on top of changes as they happen – company blogs.
Originally embraced as vehicles for self-expression, blogs were soon adopted by brands and apps as a way to tell their story and communicate with their members directly. In addition to all the tech blogs and news outlets dedicated to apps, we recommend getting your information straight from the source as well.
To help you stay on top of the inevitable changes at some of your favorite apps, here’s a short list of blogs we like and recent statistics on each one to give you a sense of why staying current is important. Most apps also offer a developers‘ blogs for more technical information and updates.
- 1.01 billion daily active users on average for September 2015
- 894 million mobile daily active users on average for September 2015
- 1.55 billion monthly active users as of September 30, 2015
- 1.39 billion mobile monthly active users as of September 30, 2015
- 320M Monthly active users
- 1B Unique visits monthly to sites with embedded Tweets
- 80% Active users on mobile
- 35+ Languages supported
- Total number of Tumblr users: 425,000,000
- Total number of Tumblr blogs: 219,000,000
- Average number of new Tumblr users added daily: 120,000
- Total number of Tumblr posts: 101,000,000,000
- Number of monthly Tumblr visitors: 199,100,000
Source: Statistics Brain
- 400M+ Monthly Actives
- 75%+ Outside The U.S.
- 40B+ Photos Shared
- 3.5B Likes Daily
- 80M+ Average Photos Per Day
- Highest brand engagement rate of all social networks: 4.21%
- 50% of comments are posted in the first 6 hours
Source: Sprout Social
- 5+ billion video views every day
- More than 60% of mobile users age 13-34 use Snapchat
- Over 100 million daily active users
- Total Number of Snapchat Users: 200 million+
- Total Number of Daily Active Snapchat Users: 100 million
- Percentage of US Social Media users that Use Snapchat: 18%
- Number of Snapchat users who upload photos: 65%
- Number of Snapchat Photos and Videos uploaded per day: More than 800 million
Source: Omnicore Agency
Given our global weirding, the weather outside may or not be frightful. Regardless of climate conditions, however, shopping from home is always delightful – particularly if you’re a last-minute giver.
There are plenty of shopping apps to choose from, but to help you stuff everyone’s Christmas stockings in time and with care, we’ve rounded up a quick list of our favorite social network Buy buttons. Best of all, they’re mobile-friendly so you can shop from anywhere or while you comment on everyone’s holiday photos. This way, everyone wins, whether you bought their gifts months ago or a drone dropped them down the chimney the night before. In the end, it’s the thought that matters, not how the thought made it under the tree!
Our old Facebook integration was not providing the best experience for our creators. We think you deserve the best. We will be removing Facebook until our new integration with Facebook is complete.
We are working on a better way to optimize Facebook for creators , especially Youtubers and other video creators.
What do we do in the meantime?
You can still direct traffic to your Facebook page via Twitter, Tumblr and Youtube. We are happy to help. Get in touch via email, phone, social media or look for our live chat support during business hours, Eastern Standard Time.
We know many of our you like cross-posting on Facebook, and we’re sorry about the inconvenience. CoPromote was built to help creators reach new audiences easily. A lot of our community’s best content is being generated in video and animated formats. In that spirit, we are working with Facebook on a new, better integration for our creator community. We are also working on adding exciting networks like Vine, Instagram, and more.
Stay tuned for details. As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback.
CoPromote imports your posts from your social networks “as is”.
Not happy with how the text or photos looks? Here’s how to edit your copy or change the image in your post on CoPromote.
Click the arrows on the image to choose an image:
Click the “X” to remove the image:
Click on the headline or subhead to jump in the box and edit the copy:
We’ve updated our Login page!
Now it’s much easier to login to your existing using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, or Soundcloud, as well as via email.
We’ve also included links to our terms of service, blog, FAQs and contact info.
Check it out! https://app.copromote.com/login