Tracking how your boosted posts are performing is key to optimizing your social sharing and managing your CoPromote Reach. Here’s how to check your metrics on the website.
Go to the Track page.
The overview for each post will let display:
- The social network for the boost
- How many days are left on the boost
- A preview of the post and the tags used to boost it
- A preview of the CoPromote members who shared it
- How many shares your posts received
- How many new people you reached through the CoPromoters who shared your post with their followers
- A link to Complete This Boost and remove it from members’ Share queues
- A link to see the Details and metrics for the post
To see a complete list of who is sharing your post, click the Sharers link.
To see the metrics for each post, click the Details button to see:
- Your CoPromote metrics
- Your social network metrics
- A percentage showing the difference between posting on your own and boosting through CoPromote’s community.
- A link to your social network so you can compare the metrics
- A tally of any negative feedback to help you optimize
- Additional info on any engagements – Favorites, Comments, etc.
On the Track page, you can also view a summary of all your activity on CoPromote, tab through all the social networks connected to filter your results, and manage your CoPromote network.