CoPromote matches you with the most compatible creators in our community using data from your profiles and activity. To further curate your share queue and manage your CoPromote network and improve your results, use the “Block” feature to remove members from your CoPromote network.
How to Block a Member from their Profile:
- In their profile next to the Following button, click the ellipsis.
- From the options that drop down, choose Block.
How to Block a Member in the Share Queue:
- To block a member, go to your Share queue.
- Look in the top right corner of post for the drop down.
- Click on the drop down for the following options:
– See Fewer Posts on This Topic
– Report Post
– Block User
- When you are asked to confirm, click the Block button
How to Review Your Block List
Should you change your mind and wish to unblock someone, you can do so under Account Settings in your CoPromote dashboard.
- Click Settings by your avatar in the top right
- In the General Information tab, click Preferences
- A list will pop up showing you all of your Blocked members
How to Unblock a Member
- In the Blocked list under Settings/General Info you will see a list of everyone you have blocked.
- Click the Unblocked button to remove them from the list.
- Once you remove them from your Blocked list, you may be matched with them again and see their posts in your Share queue