This video has collected some interesting social media stats (and is set to a funky soundtrack, so it’s not as dull as it sounds). We’ve highlighted a few of them and how they relate to Headliner’s core value.
- 53% of people on Twitter recommend products in their Tweets
- 90% of people trust online recommendations from people they know
- Only 14% trust traditional TV advertisements
How can Headliner help you in light of these stats?
- Headliner does one thing: recommendations. When you connect with our platform, you join a community of content creators who see the value in collaborative marketing and trading recommendations.
- Headliner’s recommendations post directly on people’s news feeds and are transparent – meaning, they look like regular status updates. So, whether people are browsing on their desktops, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices, Headliner’s recommendations will always be visible to online audiences.
- Headliner’s recommendations are not ads, they are curated endorsements from compatible content creators, and they only exist on social networks where trust is a key factor. Unlike with TV ads, most people trust their friends on social networks.
Click through to the post here for more interesting data, and consider how you can apply Headliner’s co-marketing platform to amplify your content online.