We try to make the process of creating a promotion as easy as possible. But we know that sometimes mistakes happen. Maybe you spelled your band name wrong; maybe you forgot to include a link, or included a bad link; maybe you just had a new, better idea. For whatever you find yourself not happy with the promotion you have started. What are your options? Let it run as is and keep spending your Band Bucks are the promotion is accepted and posted? Or stop it and start over? At the moment, the best option for users that are not happy with the promotion they’ve created is to WITHDRAW THIS PROMOTION.
Withdrawing a promotion is easy and it will stop the process of submitting your request for approval, saving you the expense of misspent Band Bucks or sparing you the potential embarrassment of making the wrong impression on a new audience. The steps below show you how.
- Go to the My Promotions tab.
- Find the Promotion in question.
- Look for the promo information under the message – Fan Reach, Recommendations, Band Bucks Used. This data will appear in the lower left corner of each Promotion.
- Look for a link labeled: WITHDRAW THIS PROMOTION and click on it.
- The promotion is now stopped and you will see a status update in red: WITHDRAWN.
Once your promotion is stopped, Headliner will no longer submit your request to the community. However, any requests that were accepted will be tagged with a posting date and will be shared as originally requested. If you’re a regular member, you can now create a new promotion, being careful to include all the correct information.
As always, if you have any questions, let us know and we’ll be happy to help you.