Your profile picture is your public face, the first visual representation other users see when they find you. Headliner.fm automatically chooses one of your social networks profile pictures as your default Headliner.fm profile picture. However, it is possible to change your Headliner.fm profile picture to anything you want. Here’s how:
If the profile picture you want is already the profile picture of on of the social networks you have connected to Headliner.fm
1) Click on the account settings button located in the top right corner of your Headliner.fm account
2) Click on the “Change Image” link
3) Switch your profile picture to the one you want.
If the Profile picture you want is NOT already the profile picture of an account you have connected to Headliner.fm you will have to take the following steps:
1) Change the profile picture on one of your social networks to the picture you want.
2) Connect that network to Headliner.fm
3) Follow the steps above.
Hope that helps!